the green list (VIP)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cinnamon rolls and New greenteam stuff

So it's Tuesday and I'm pretty much the only person in the office. I for sure got some work done, but my desk is covered in icing, cause I eat when I get lonely... speaking of which I have a turkey in the oven so lets make this a quick one. 

 
Recap: 
  •  Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/hsugreen or ------------------->
  • Like us on facebook: http://on.fb.me/fgUMS8 or --------------------------->
  • Join thegreenteam and get free green gear: www.bit.ly/GREENTEAM or down below.
  • Montana is dumb.
  • If you give us a background idea for the blog and we pick it, you get free green gear.
  • Montana is dumb.
 
In today's news:

 
  • I ate a Cinnamon roll
  • I took 2.4 cubic yards of material collected on campus to recycling
  • Came up with the new greenteam campaign that will drop next week, so until then my mouth is shut like my math books from freshman year.
  • According to a new report from the UNEP investing just 2% of global GDP could both alleviate global poverty, set us solidly on the path away from fossil fuels, and cut our collective ecological footprint nearly in half.
  • Montana hasn't learned anything
  • I'm serious, if you join thegreenteam you will get awesome free stuff, like your choice of re-fillable water bottle, stickers, a BAGGU bag, unlimited access to the world biggest chalkboard, and you will be calling the shots on how HSU gets greener. So do yourself a favor and : WWW.bit.ly/GREENTEAM

 
We here at HSUGreen are huge fans of the cycling community of the world and support any movement that promotes riding bikes to better love the earth and our fellow people, so bicycle shout out for FEBRUARY 2011 goes to: STREETFILMS!! Just watch this and you'll love um too:

Moving Beyond the Automobile: Biking from Streetfilms on Vimeo.

 

 
Well I would say this went pretty well...did I just ruin what we had going on here? I'm just going to go...you can keep the mix tape...

 
love the earth- thegreenteam

 
Song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU2SRNU955c

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment